We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jensen's

Chicago
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Jensen's

I have a crazy question. We have stayed at Jensen's several times but are renting a different house this next trip. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the kitchen and bathrooms of their property that they call the "Beach House" Thanks in advance!

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jensen's

The website has a photo of the kitchen, but you could email Jensen's and ask for one of the baths. Since this is a very modestly sized cottage style house c. 1950, expect small baths.

www.gocaptiva.com/accom-beach-house.htm

United States
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jensen's

I always assume if they do not show a picture of the bathroom, it is likely because it is not updated.

Missouri
Level Contributor
753 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jensen's

We've stayed in the beach house altough its been several years ago. It's not a huge place but it was very clean and had everything we needed plus the location is great. Jensens has an excellent reputation for taking care of their properties. If you're looking for luxury this isn't for you but if you want clean, comfortable and right on one of the quietest sections of beach this is the place.

4. Re: Jensen's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 11, 2013