We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions help please!

Which Captiva Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Directions help please!

I've read in quite a few posts to stop at the Walmart or Publix before coming into Captiva. Could you please tell me exactly what exit those are located on. We are flying into Fort Meyers. I have tried Mapquest but I am getting a wide variety of options. Thanks.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions help please!

You will actually pass several Publix's on your way to Captiva. If you are flying into Fort Myers, that is exit 131. The Walmart is located on the corner of Six Mile Cypress and US 41. Depending on which direction you go, you will pass many different grocery stores. If you turn onto Six Mile Cypress, you will come up to the Wal Mart and then continue onto Sanibel/Captiva. Or, you can continue down Daniels Parkway to Summerlin Road and will pass a Costco, Target, and about 5 Publix Supermarkets.

Either way you choose, you will definetly have options!

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions help please!

Thanks!

3. Re: Directions help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 27, 2012