We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront places to stay

California
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Beachfront places to stay

I will be going to Florida in June and want to stay a few days on the beach with my teen granddaughters. I want something right on the beach and close to Flagler Ave....can anyone give me some suggestions?

Does anyone know about the Coastal Waters Inn?

Thanks for any help.

Missouri
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront places to stay

In June we are booked at the www.atlanticplaza.net

condos on the beach. Always stay there when we go to New Smyrna

Nice location, management superb !!! Also within walking distance to Flagler Ave.

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront places to stay

Also check out Win-San and Coronado Del Mar. Both very nice condos close to Flagler. Coronado Del Mar's places are quite large and also very clean with a great pool area. Coastal Waters Inn is a couple of miles from Flagler Avenue, so not an option unless you want to do a LOT of walking.

silicon Valley...
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachfront places to stay

I treid to find a website for Win-San with no luck...is there one?

beezlebub
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachfront places to stay

ok, moontide is three miles to Flagler Ave... not walking distance. Coastal Waters not much closer. Try Oceania Beach Club perhaps, or Turtle Run Inn. www.turtlerunninnbythesea.com

5. Re: Beachfront places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about New Smyrna Beach
More New Smyrna Beach Topics