We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shoresvillas

tipp city ohio
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
shoresvillas

Does anyone have any information on the condo shorevillas. We are planning a trip in July and are looking for a condo, any help would be great. Have never stayed in New Smyrna area.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: shoresvillas

Don't know too much about Shore Villas--it is a smaller, older complex a little further away from shops, restaurants, etc. on the non-driving sction of beach. If you want to be closer to places that you can walk to instead of needing to get in the car every time, there are places closer to 3rd Avenue and Flagler Avenue that are as nice or nicer and are still small enough so as not to sacrafice privacy and atmoshere. Some other suggestions to check-out: Win-San, Ocean Reef Villas, Coronado Del Mar, Atlantic Villas. Book as soon as you can--July fills up fast in New Smyrna Beach! You are certain to like NSB--it's a great friendly little beach town with a lot of good, inexpensive restaurants and things to do if you tire of the beach (not possible!).

Mentioned in this post
Flagler Avenue Park
Flagler Avenue Park
186 Reviews
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Space Coast of...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: shoresvillas

An aunt of mine who was visiting from out of state rented a condo for a week in early March at Shore Villas.

A few of my relatives and I made the short drive north to New Smyrna to visit her and my uncle.

This particular condo was on the 2nd floor overlooking the beach.

It had two bedrooms, and one bedroom and the living area both had sliding glass doors to balconies looking out to the ocean.

The inner bedroom had a small window facing south with a view of the pool. It was sort of in a corner, and partially shared space with the TV and stand.

This condo also had a fully equipped kitchen, minus the food of course.

The bed in the room facing the ocean actually did face the ocean, so I assume my relatives enjoyed a few sunrises while lying on their backs.

The condo had 3 TV's, one in each room.

I did not see the bathroom.

Heard that the owners were very nice.

Not sure about the price

Where ever you stay, book early....Goodluck.

Mentioned in this post
beezlebub
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shoresvillas

Hi...

These condos are usually rented out by individuals that own them, so it depends upon how nice they have kept them. I'm not too familiar with this particular complex, but you are sure to love the area. Most are simple but nice.

4. Re: shoresvillas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about New Smyrna Beach
More New Smyrna Beach Topics