We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas beachfront or old Naples

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
100 reviews
Christmas beachfront or old Naples

We are planning 10 days over christmas/New Year and would love to be on/near beach or in old Naples. We Like good food, walks, culture and older character type places versus condos/high rise. When in Europe we tend to stay in apartments and especially love rooms attached to a great restaurant or wine bar. knowing it's late to be booking - all suggestions welcome. We'd also be open to Marco (trying to be near enough to Everglades). Thank you in advance.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Christmas beachfront or old Naples

Have you checked Inn on Fifth or Trianon Old Naples?

Boston
Level Contributor
509 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Christmas beachfront or old Naples

I love the restaurant hotel together but not much in naple

Down town is the escalate which may fit your needs

Edited: 10:42 am, November 06, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
100 reviews
3. Re: Christmas beachfront or old Naples

Thanks. I did which was very expensive. I'm thinking of Bellasera for the 1st few days/Xmas and then looking for somewhere over new year. Thanks.

4. Re: Christmas beachfront or old Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, November 08, 2017