We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drive from orlando to naples

dorset uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
drive from orlando to naples

can anyone let me know which is the best route to naples from orlando to naples route 75 or 17. many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drive from orlando to naples

For the most straight forward route from Orlando to Naples take the I 4 and then I 75

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: drive from orlando to naples

Jamkart is correct but make sure you take I-4 West and I-75 South.

dorset uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drive from orlando to naples

many thanks jamkart and mama 924 for the info,it has put my mind at ease now.

Stoke-on-Trent UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: drive from orlando to naples

Gampy, we have just returned today from our holiday in Naples. After flying to Orlando we travelled west on I-4 for about 50 miles and then south on I-75 for about 160 miles. If you are flying with Virgin the directions they supply are excellent, but I would still buy a map from your car rental company. The trip took about 3.5 hours and is quite straight forward.

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
dorset uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drive from orlando to naples

mark&julie ,thanks for your imput ,can you tell me the good any bad about naples whereto go or avoid .thanks again

Stoke-on-Trent UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: drive from orlando to naples

Gampy, which hotel are you staying at and when do you go ? We have been to Naples for the last two years and love the place. Great hotels, great beaches, great restaurants. I f you don't mind posting your email address I will send you all the information I can.

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
7. Re: drive from orlando to naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:37 am, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Naples