We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for winter clothes

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Shopping for winter clothes

My family and I are visiting Naples for a week in Dec after 2 years in Australia en route to our home in the UK. I was hoping to stock up with some good winter clothes - jeans, boots, fleeces, coats etc for both adults and children on our trip but as it doesn't get really cold in Florida is that sort of stuff likely to be in the shops? Here in Oz it's hard to buy a coat in the areas that stay pretty warm year round! Many thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

The is an outlet mall in Estero about 10-15 miles north of Naples. It is called Miramar Outlets. There are many shops that carry winter clothing. I shop there every year after the hoildays and pick up a lot of winter items which i bring back to NY.

Here is the web link:

http://www.miromar.com/florida.html

Enjoy your stay in Naples and happy shopping!

Canberra Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

Thanks mama924 for your help. Can't wait to get into some great shopping! Have missed really good clothes shops over the last couple of years!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

Prime Outlet is located in Naples on 951/Collier Blvd which is the road leading to Marco Island from Naples - for clothing there are several stores including Jones New York, Liz Claiborne, Bass, Izod, Van Heusen.

Website - www.primeoutlets.com/centerinfo.asp…

Miromar is much larger with stores like Polo, Calvin Klein, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Brooks Brothers, Cole Hann, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic -

Have Fun!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

My pleasure Rorysmum. Glad I could help!

Canberra Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

Thanks pattib22 for the info.. I think there should be enough to keep me busy and my husband hiding the credit card........

6. Re: Shopping for winter clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, August 16, 2009