We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to rent a villa in Naples

UK
Level Contributor
252 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
Want to rent a villa in Naples

Help needed please. We want to rent a house in Naples for next June/July. It must be 3 or 4 bedrooms, with 3 bathrooms, own pool and preferably a spa. We have had our fingers burned this year with a poor quality home in Orlando so we would prefer to rent direct from owners if possible so we could see pictures, floor plans etc and know exactly what we are getting. Can anybody advise me where to start looking please? Many thanks.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

Look at www.vrbo.com for privately-owned homes and condos. I believe you end up contacting and renting directly from the owners.

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

We have been to Naples for the last 6 years and have always rented houses owned by the same people. Look at www.yourprivatehome.com these houses are beautifully maintained by their on-site owners.

UK
Level Contributor
443 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

Try Villas2000.com, you can search by area and deal direct with the owners.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

If you are open to another beautiful area on the gulf coast- I can recommend a 4 BR/4BA in Rotonda West near Port Charlotte. It is a new home with private pool (south facing) in golf community with 4 golf courses about 15 minutes from beaches on Boca Grande. Guests can add on golf package- 2 guests unlimited golf for $50 week.The home is immaculate and is well equipped. It does not have a spa but in June & July with temps into the 90's this should not be a big deal.

Check out www.ourrotondavilla.com.

I think it sounds like the type of home you are looking for.

Good Luck

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

Hi Cruella -

Naples Florida is a beautiful area and there are many vacation rentals that match your description - also, many of them offer multiple photos online to give you a good idea of the quality of the property -

I did a search on Google and came up with the following links where multiple photos are offered along with direct owner contact -

www.vacationrentals411.com/city/naples.php3

cyberrentals.com/USA/…r647.htm

vacationhomerentals.com/vacation-rentals/Nap…

Rentals in Lely Resort thru Stock Rental

http://stockrentals.com/lely/

That should give you a start - Good luck

6. Re: Want to rent a villa in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 17, 2009