We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas Night

Lakeville...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas Night

We are flying in xmas night...will there be anything open (not McDonalds) :) that we can go and get a proper dinner?

I prefer not to pay Chops prices, but if thats the only place open...

We will be in no later than 4pm

Any reccomendations!

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,298 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas Night

Chinese restaurants

Florida
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas Night

The following restaurants were all open for Christmas dinner in 2013,while no guarantee for this year it will give you somewhere to start.

Charlie Chiang's

M Waterfront Grille

Noodles

Shula's

Stage 62 Deli

Buca di Beppo

Yabba Island Grill

Wayzata, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xmas Night

Most hotels should have a restaurant open on Xmas eve.. Check the chain hotels like Hilton, Westin, Hyatt, etc. If you get there before 7 pm you should find something. I'd give some of them a call to be sure. Good luck !!

Denmark
Level Contributor
10 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xmas Night

I m not an expert of the area, but as we are staying also in Naples, for Xmas eve, and we are a big group, I have contacts 2 italians restaurants :

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant and they are open

and caffe dell´amore, also open, but for our big group of 17 people, they didnt have space.

At the end, unfortunately, the rest of the group, decided in not going to the restaurant, but to make food in the house we are renting.

Lakeville...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xmas Night

thank you all!

6. Re: Xmas Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Naples