We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waldorf Astoria Vs. Naples Beach Club

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Waldorf Astoria Vs. Naples Beach Club

Hi! My husband and I live in naples and would like to have a stay cation right before we have our baby. I'm looking for something romantic that is relaxing for sure! I'm having a hard time deciding between waldorf astoria and naples beach club. The perks of Naples beach club is that it's right on the water and we can get a room with a balcony that overlooks the water, the only downside is that the room doesn't come with a big soaking bathtub and b/c I'm pregnant I was sort of looking for a room with that so I could relax at night :) The Waldorf if a bit more pricey but it has the nice soaking tub, the only problem with that place is that we have to take a tram to get to the beach! I can't decide on which place to stay so I'd like to see if anyone has thoughts on which is better....

1. Re: Waldorf Astoria Vs. Naples Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, July 06, 2013
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waldorf Astoria Vs. Naples Beach Club

I have stayed at both, and personally feel the Naples Beach Hotel has more personality and has a better "beach vacation" atmosphere. I love the music there on the weekend. That being said, the Waldorf is absolutely beautiful and has a wonderful pool area, but just feels like a chain to me.

3. Re: Waldorf Astoria Vs. Naples Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 16, 2014