We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French Dining

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
29 reviews
French Dining

My wonderful husband and I travel to Naples 4-5 times/year. We really enjoy French cuisine, but haven't had it yet in Naples (though we do love Blue Windows Catering in Fort Myers). What do you like in Naples for French? I have found the following: Chez Boet, Bleu Provence (heard great things from 2 friends on this one), Cote d'Azur, Le Lafayette, and Escargot 41. We're not concerned with pricey-ness. We also enjoy wine and see that Bleu Provence has a fantastic wine list. Thank you :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
989 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: French Dining

Chez Boet is very good, as is LeLafayette. We haven't tried Bleu Provence yet, it's on our list. It's a beautiful building.

Last week we ate at Cafe Normandie. Don't be put off by the outside appearance in a strip mall. It's a small, friendly neighborhood type place with excellent food and wine. The service is very attentive, but so was service at the others we tried.

Bon Appetit!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: French Dining

Thank you Buferson, we tried both Cafe Normandie and Bleu Provence. Both were fantastic ! Additionally, my father-in-law & his wife tried Le Lafayette on a previous visit and enjoyed it. More awesome places to eat in Naples makes us happy!

Florida City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
136 reviews
3. Re: French Dining

Blue Provence is our favorite and Offers nice atmosphere and wine list. Escargot 41 is in a Kmart strip mall and very small but good. and for lunch Cafe Normandy sandwiches.

Scotland
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: French Dining

Bleu Provence is by far the best in my opinion for both food and setting. The others are good also although I'm not so keen on Le Lafayette.

5. Re: French Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 16, 2013