We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something special for 30th wedding anniversary

Perth
Level Contributor
95 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Something special for 30th wedding anniversary

I know it's a long time until Nov 2013 but!! My family will be travelling to Naples from Australia in late November 2013 for our son's wedding. Shortly after the wedding (December 18) my husband and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, and we'd like to do something really special. Does anyone have any ideas? Cruise? Special hotels around Florida or elsewhere? We can travel before and just after the 18th but will need to be back with family to celebrate Christmas together I think somewhere snowy. We have been to Florida once before briefly and have travelled through the US 3 times, but we are open to any ideas even if we need to travel across states.

Thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Something special for 30th wedding anniversary

Hi

We stayed at the Hyatt at Coconut Point, it was lovely , the restaurants are great, the hotel grounds are large, 2 pools, it also has it's own private beach, which you get too by boat!!, the staff were outstanding the 4 days we were there. Obviously there's also La Playa, which gets good reviews, The Edgewater was nice have stayed there as well, lots of great restaurants to choose from for a special meal, but as said before the Hyatt would be a great place to celebrate, it's worth a look,

Anything else you need help with please ask.

Laura

Ps, what a great place for a family wedding, sounds like those travelling from Oz have got a journey ahead of them.

Perth
Level Contributor
95 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Something special for 30th wedding anniversary

Thanks LAURA7CANTONA,

Yes we are very excited about the wedding and the location. I'll look into your suggestions for our anniversary. Thanks so much for your help.

3. Re: Something special for 30th wedding anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 27, 2013