We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recommendation Please

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Recommendation Please

Hi everyone,

Am over in Naples from May 15th and getting married on the 22nd. I am looking for a nice

restaurant that we can go to afterwards that will have a highchair for a 14 month old or won't mind him falling asleep in the corner in his buggy! (Hopefully!) There will be 6 of us in total and I would like somewhere with a good atmosphere but not too casual that I would feel out of place in my dress!!! I have sat for hours trawling the various websites but it's sometimes difficult to get a good feel about a place just from a website!!Any views on any of the following would be great as well, The Turtle Club, Zizi, Gumbo Limbo, Olde Marco. By the way I'm a very young at heart 35 year old who also loves good food, music and wine!! If that helps!!!

Thanks everyone.

By the way, Happy New Year!

NJ
Level Contributor
131 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

Try the Boathouse. Good food, comfortable, but nice atmosphere and view. Located near Tin City. Congrats!

Jacksonville...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

You have an interesting challenge: a restaurant that you will feel comfortable in wedding dress that will also accomodate a toddler. Hmmm. For my taste, the Boathouse is too casual for a post-wedding meal--many other diners would be wearing flipflops and t-shirts. The Turtle Club and Gumbo Limbo are much more upscale. Zizi has an intimate atmosphere and good food, too. Unfortunately, I doubt that any of these would have live music on your wedding day (May 22)since it is a Monday, and in fact, many restaurants are closed on Mondays.

Other suggestions with great food and less frenetic atmosphere that might accomodate your needs: Campiello (on 3rd Street), Sale y Pepe (on Marco Island), Chardonnay (on US 41).

Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

I also recommend Sale y Pepe on Marco Island. Absolutely fabulous food and view. If it's a nice evening, eat out on the balcony -- we saw an amazing sunset when we were there a few years ago. You'll think you're in Italy.

Get answers to your questions about Naples