We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestions

ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant suggestions

I'm looking for some suggestions of very nice restaurants in the area for a Christmas gift. Preferably French, Seafood or Italian. Nothing as expensive as the Ritz but something classy and quiet. Unless they have live music that my older parents would like. Thanks in advance for any info.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant suggestions

Do your parents prefer restaurants in the area of 5th Ave or elsewhere?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant suggestions

Bleu Provence is a great French restaurant past 5th Ave near the Marina. It was written up in the New York Times and we have been there several times. Very nice. Alittle $$$. The Dock is a nice seafood restaurant more moderately priced in the same area.

ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions. They love Marie Michelle's so I can always go with it, but was looking for some new ideas.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
256 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant suggestions

EVOO Bistro is great, new and intimate!!

USA
Level Contributor
42 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant suggestions

In North Naples, EVOO is great... Cote D'Azur is a very cozy french bistro with fabulous food, even though it is a strip mall. Tropical Reef is cozy and has incredible seafood, though more on the casual side. For Italian, Pazzo (on 5th) is awesome.