We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

US
Level Contributor
14 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

Looking for recommendations on where to have Brunch on Easter Sunday in Naples Florida

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

If you are looking for a buffet brunch Angelina's Of Bonita Springs is doing their usual brunch until 2 pm, which includes unlimited champagne, mimosa's and bloody marys then from 2-8 they are doing a buffet "dinner" which includes a bottle of wine. This is a very beautiful restaurant with excellent food and is where I plan to have Easter if my fa,ily is not back form NY by then.

http://www.angelinasofbonitasprings.com/

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

M Waterfront Grill is serving Easter Brunch from 10:30 - 12:45

mwaterfrontgrille.com/newsletter/easter2010.…

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

You don't say what your budget is, but Baleen at the LaPlaya Hotel is offering both an Easter brunch buffet and an Easter dinner buffet. The buffets are elegant and extensive and the oceanfront setting can't be beat. However, it is $75pp.

If you didn't faint and hit your head on the floor after you saw the price <;)>,you can find all the details -- times, menu, etc.-- under "dining" at www.laplayaresort.com

US
Level Contributor
14 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

thanks for your recommendation. We went over to Waterfront grille this afternoon and they have a very limited menu for Easter Brunch

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

LOL! Cranky, your are too funny!

Bayforest, I'm going to Angelina's for brunch tomorrow. I will find out what is on the menu for Easter brunch and dinner buffet.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

oohh..bad grammar there. it should have read you are not your are!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

OK, so I just got back from my delicious brunch at Angelina's of Bonita Springs. The Easter Brunch will be the same as the regular brunch only 1 hour shorter. This is no your normal brunch as there are only 2 breakfast items available and that is duck scrambled eggs and french brioche toast. Both very good. There are many cold antipasto items including prosciutto, salami and a variety of cheeses, tomato and fresh, like butter mozzarella with basil, marinated vegetables and mixed olives. A variety of salads and bruschetta. There is filet mignon, halibut picatta, 3 kinds of quiches, all yummy, three cheese lasagna, very authentic. The desserts are to die for including mini tarts, cookies, mini muffins, tiramisu, ice cream covered in a chocolate shell and many others. All this plus unlimited coffee, Champagne, Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Bellinis. All their juices are freshly squeezed. The Brunch will be 55.00 plus gratuity, which they include on the bill. I have to say, it was all excellent but I wish there were more breakfast items. I am a huge fan of eggs benedict and was disappointed there was not any avaialble. The waiter did say they would make plain eggs if you did not like the duck scramble however, he did not mention if there was a surcharge for that.

The dinner buffet is 65.00 US and includes Mussels Puttanesca , Butternut squash ravioli, Fusilli della Nonna (the typical Sunday meat sauce), Lasagna, very good, Shrimp with polenta, Grilled grouper Picaata (I had this a few weeks ago for dinner, it's delicious), Pork Milanese, Chicken Saltimbuca, a carving station of filet mignon and leg of lamb, Antipasti, Appitizers, salad and dessert stations. This includes a bottle of wine. This is a great deal since a regular sit down dinner including appitizer and dessert with wine here can be well beyond 65.00 per person.

If I hear of any other brunches I will post.

Hope this helps with your decision.

larchmont ny
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

absinthe in north Naples is doing brunch on easter as well - was there last Sunday for brunch - they are doing unlimited bloody marts, mimosas & bellinis. had a really nice eggs benedict & my bf had oysters, shrimp cocktail & smoked salmon; we really enjoyed it so much we are bringing our families for easter

9. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch in Naples Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Naples