We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming Lessons in Naples

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
309 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming Lessons in Naples

Our 5 year old and 3 year old can swim but are looking for further lessons when we stay at the Registry Hotel from 22nd July. Any ideas?

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

Look immediately below this and you will see a box that contains the phrase 'Swimming Lessons' - click on the link, follow the instructions and go from there...

The Naples YMCA also offers swimming lessons and they have a web site for additional information.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

Ameliashiner, it is possible that The Registry offers a swim program, check with them but Endeavour is correct the Naples YMCA offers swimming lessons for children of all ages. The added bonus is that the "Y" is only about a 15 minute ,if that, drive from The Registry straight down Pine Ridge Road. I can't remember how long you said you were staying in town but if for some reason the "Y" doesn't suit their swim instructors can usually be hired on the side for private instruction.People all over town hire them and the life guards to work private pool parties.

london
Level Contributor
309 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

Thank you but looking for a private teacher and there were none on that link below.

london
Level Contributor
309 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

Saffys-Mum - Thank you for your advice (as previously). Since you have been so helpful, any idea of the Registry Tennis group lessons for 5 year olds?

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

I don't know anything off hand, what would you like to know and I'll make the call?

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

I forgot to put in a previous post to you something the children may enjoy The Rookery Bay www.rookerybay.org

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

You can get information on private lessons by using the 'Swimming Lessons' link below -

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Swimming Lessons in Naples

Ooooops! you're right - did a search myself - Private lessons might be able to be arranged through the "Y"