We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naples golf and beach resort

nuneaton
Level Contributor
337 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
naples golf and beach resort

hi have any of you stayed here? going in may , also are there any parts of this hotel to avoid , ie old blocks ?

Leawood, KS
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: naples golf and beach resort

I've toured it, since it is in a good location, but the rooms were older and sort of depressing. The property area is wonderful as is the beach, and it IS close to Old Naples. Sort of wish someone would buy the place, tear it down, and build a nice resort. In the meantime it probably is cheaper than the $800 that the Ritz gets per night.

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: naples golf and beach resort

Do they have beach chairs on the property that can be rented by non-guests? I am told the restaurants and beach area are open to the public to tour. Are the restaurants worth making a day trip of having lunch and relaxing on the beach there?

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: naples golf and beach resort

I have not been there and do not know anyone who has stayed there, however,

there is a previous post that provides some information on this property at

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34467-i242-k65446…

yorkshire, England
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: naples golf and beach resort

Hi, I wondered how your holiday was at this hotel as we as a family have booked the deluxe suite for christmas this year, like to hear your experience as there are a mixture of reviews

Thanks, Debbie (Yorkshire)

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: naples golf and beach resort

We have just returned and it looked really nice, we were split between there and the edgewater but as the edgewater had suites we chose there, we met a couple who were staying there and they loved it said it was excellent new isnt always better service wise they couldnt fault it, most of the hotels along there rent chairs for on the beach, have you been to Naple before this was our first visit usually stay in Sarasota, we loved it hopefully we will fly in closer than Orlando next year, was disappointed with Miami (sorry no offence meant) but expected more looked a little rough round the edges....laura

6. Re: naples golf and beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 07, 2009