Planning to make the trip to the Mount Dora craft fair later this month, and have numerous questions. I have looked at the website but it really seems more for exhibitors than visitors. I was hoping a Mount Dora insider could help!
1) What time does it open (can't find that little tidbit of info anywhere!) Is it best to arrive early?
2) Will it be a total mob?
3) Are any parking areas better than others?
4) I'm a start-at-the-beginning-and-work-your-way-through kind of girl. Where is the "beginning"?
5) Is it possible to see the entire thing in one day?
6) Is it a lot of walking or is the area compact?
7) Are most vendors cash-only?
8) Will there be vendors selling food, or would it be better to pick a place to have lunch?
9) Will local shops stay open during the fair?
10) Any suggestions on what kind of weather to expect?
Maybe I'm a little obsessive but we've never been and it pays to be informed! Thanks very much : )