We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

No frills is ok, preferably in Sobe or close enough :)

Thanks to all!

probably stuck in...
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

the one bedroom suite (not the regular one bedroom) at the park central

Nassau suites

roney plaza

casa grande

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

Thank you so much!

virginia
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

hey,

i was just curious where you guys ended up staying and how your trip was? i'm going in june and staying at the casa grande suite and was wondering if you stayed there by chance..

virginia
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

WEASAL,

i was just wondering... how is the noise level at casa grande suite? because i know it is in a busy part of town and is there good shopping around there too? also, is the hotel right on the beach? and is the general area nice there? i'm staying in the studio suite.. and how are the beds.. sorry for all the questions.. seems like you know a lot! : )

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

So far I plan on staying at the Shelborne. I am going in July. I cant wait!!

probably stuck in...
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

I used to live in Miami Beach in my wild single days. Tried to move away several times, but always ended up going back for some reason. I take my family back a couple of times a year now. It is a great town for kids, despite the party reputation.

I have never had problems with noise at the Casa Grande. I am usually on the 4th or 5th floor, so maybe that helps. I had a lower room on the northeast corner the weekend that Pavarotti was singing on the beach. We opened up the windows to listen while cooking dinner. It was great. Closed up the windows at night, and slept just fine.

The location is dead center on Ocean Drive. Can't be beat. Beds have always been very comfortable, but the furnishings vary from room to room. I think the rooms are privately owned in some type of condo arrangement, so the owners have some input with the furniture. The couches are fine for lounging, but not good for sleeping.

I am back in town next week, staying at the Park Central. Couldn't get a room at Casa Grande. Hope you enjoy!

probably stuck in...
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In need of a condo/hotel/motel with a kitchen!

The area is great. Most shopping is a block west on Collins. Armani Exchange, Gap, Nike.....Bal Harbor shops are a short drive (or cab) north at about 96th st. Ask the staff for anything you are looking for. If they don't know the answer, they will find it.

Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach