We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking near 236 21st street?

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bronx, New York
7 posts
parking near 236 21st street?

hello,

me and some friends are going to be in south beach this August. we will be staying at the SBH south beach hotel. is there any parking lots or garages nearby? the hotel doesn't have any parking, and meters are not one of our options

thanks

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,228 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: parking near 236 21st street?

C>

There is a large public lot in front of the W hotel at 21 and Collins but if you do not need to drive your car you may be happier leaving it at a nearby garage.

web.miamibeachfl.gov/parking/scroll.aspx…

AG

Bronx, New York
7 posts
2. Re: parking near 236 21st street?

I seen it via google maps. can we park there and leave the car overnights? we will walk everywhere most likely. were also driving down from ATL.

ETA: how much would it cost us for the lot on 21st in front of the W? we will be there 8/14-8/18

Edited: 10:06 am, June 25, 2014
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,228 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: parking near 236 21st street?

C>

If you are going to leave the car (which is a GOOD idea unless you decide to motor out to sightsee or spend the afternoon at an outlet mall), I'd keep it at one of the nearby garages so it is safe and you only pay an overnight fee. At a meter you have to pay as you go...

That link I posted includes all the prices - web.miamibeachfl.gov/parking/scroll.aspx…

AG

4. Re: parking near 236 21st street?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 27, 2015