We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Cabana

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
157 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Cabana

Am visiting Miami in September and thinking about booking this property, although have another few properties in mind (Anglers/ Hilton Bentley). I'm not even sure if it has fully opened yet but does anyone have any experience of this property? Rates are pretty good for when I'm visiting but don't mind spending a bit more for a more luxurious stay. Last time I visited Miami I stayed in downtown so would prefer to stay at the beach on this trip

GardeniaPalm
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Cabana

It's brand new so the rooms should at least be nice.

The location leaves a lot to be desired, though. You're way up in North Beach.

You can't go wrong with either the Bentley or Anglers. The Anglers is nicer, but obviously is not oceanfront.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Cabana

amit>

The Hilton Cabana is just opening from a massive renovation THIS WEEKEND. So you're not likely to find reviews yet - but soon!

If you are coming to town to experience the fun and nightlife of South Beach, I'd pick one of the other 2 choices with the Bentley offering a beachfront location and a more resort atmosphere and the Anglers a smaller, boutique property on Washington Ave about 2 streets from the sea.

AG

3. Re: Hilton Cabana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach