We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

Hi

We will be staying at the Mondrian in June and wanted to see if anyone had any good tips about parking a rental car at a safe and affordable location. Happy to walk ~5mins if needed.

Thanks

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

b>

Just across West Avenue in the structure where you'll see a STARBUCK'S is a public parking garage just east of the STARBUCK's green umbrella tables (intersection 10 Street and West Ave - entrance is on 10th).

AG

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

Thanks AG - on a relatively unrelated note, if you were to advise someone about a nice, quiet, clean hotel similar to Mondrian, which would it be? Willing to spend similar type of money, but wondering if there is anything 'nicer'.

Thanks

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

B>

I can't really pinpoint what you want in terms of "nice" (rather too broad) and "similar" ( a similar hotel for similar money)...

The Mondrian has both private and public booking available via the hotel directly and also via vrbo.com where prices are usually less money. If you want to stay at the Mondrian but perhaps save some $$$ - check here:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…mondrian

For other hotels by the water, I like Surfcomber, Sagamore or the boutique spots called Betsy, Z Ocean and Anglers.

I hope this helps.

AG

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

Hi there. I'm going to be staying nearby your same destination for the month of July at 1000 West Ave. I need to find a place to park my rental car for a couple of weeks and would love to know where you ended up parking and if you have any specific info ( weekly rates?) or contact details about it?

5. Re: Parking car near Mondrian South Beach 1100 West Avenue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 20, 2015