We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Beach restauarant ideas....

Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
401 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
South Beach restauarant ideas....

Fairly large group (7) staying in South beach this week for couple days ( Thurs- Sat) before a cruise...staying at Suites on South Beach and wondered about family type good eats in the area that they recommend....some like BBQ , like ribs etc...not sure if anything like that in area that is good....also some cheap good breakfast places; like diners would be helpful.....I saw 11th Street Diner that looks like it might be good,,,,and it even makes corned beef hash for breakfast which I love!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,829 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South Beach restauarant ideas....

mister>

Check out my guide to fun area eats - www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

A great place for groups who like grilled meats is Texas de Brazil at the Miami Beach Marina (all you can eat PLUS an awesome view!)

AG

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,712 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South Beach restauarant ideas....

For breakfast in that general area, look at Front Porch café, 11 Street diner, Le Chic bakery...

Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
401 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South Beach restauarant ideas....

thanks so much, will check these out!

4. Re: South Beach restauarant ideas....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 30, 2015