We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering/Apartments

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering/Apartments

We are going to Miami Beach for 2 weeks in October and looking for self catering

option within walking distance of the beach. Can anyone recommend something reasonably priced? Thanks

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering/Apartments

tony>

Can you define "reasonably priced" in terms of your own travel budget (per night)?

AG

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catering/Apartments

Hi AG. Was thinking along lines of £50-£60 per night max. for my wife and I. Looking at mid October for about 2 weeks. Stayed once before for a couple of nights in a hotel in Miami Beach and absolutely loved it so was hoping for more time there this time round but looking at hotel prices now just going to be a bit too expensive thats why was looking for tips or a couple good reliable websites for self catering. Thanks for your help.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self Catering/Apartments

Tony>

I'd start with the site airbnb.com which has all kinds of places for hire on a short term. Also the site vrbo.com can be great but you should limit the search to post code 33139 to be near the action. Your budget is tight for something right by the sea, but there are great finds only a few streets away. SunspotMiami.com has some listings online too. If you find something that looks good and you want to post the address so we can tell you if the location is good - return here and we'll try to help sort it out.

AG

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Self Catering/Apartments

Great thanks for your help. Will let you know how I go. Tony.

5. Re: Self Catering/Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 15, 2014