We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami beach 2014

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Paul...
3 posts
Save Topic
Miami beach 2014

Does anyone know where the BET Spring bling will be for 2014? If not can anyone tell me the best times to come to Miami for spring break, I want to be there when there are a lot of celebrities lol. Also do you know of any great places to get a package deal on hotels, and clubs like bottle service or just VIP for sure, and daytime activities so that you don't have to pay as much for all of that when you get there?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami beach 2014

N>

Spring Break on South Beach is great fun and I think you can save money by planning it on your own.

In March we have ULTRA - a music festival that attracts celebrities and music fans from around the world. Even if you do not buy tickets to ULTRA (which cost hundred$) all the clubs have parties every night and pool parties by day - PLUS many events are free. I think that would make your Spring Break fun and stretch your budget pretty far!

The important things to plan in advance in order to save money are the plane tix and a good hotel room. Both of these elements will rise in price as the demand increases. SO - find your friends who want to come to South Beach and get going on the flights and rooms.

AG

Saint Paul...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami beach 2014

Thank you. What is the best month to come to South Beach. I want to make sure I am there when a lot is going on?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miami beach 2014

N>

This is a SUPER popular beach resort community so there is something going on every night of the week. When is your Spring Break?

AG

Saint Paul...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Miami beach 2014

March, 28th. Is that a good time to go?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Miami beach 2014

Nicole>

That is PERFECT but get your hotels booked and confirmed ASAP because that time will sell out FAST!

AG

Victoria, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Miami beach 2014

Hi, I'm from Australia and I'm heading to south beach mainly to catch some NBA games from mar 10 to 17 next year. will i catch any spring break activities or am i too early? This would be a massive bonus

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Miami beach 2014

Andy>

March on South Beach is great. Be sure to keep an eye on Ticketmaster.com to see when HEAT tickets go on sale. You can register with that site for free and opt in to receive an e-mail that reminds you when the tickets are available. At that moment - POUNCE on them! They will sell out FAST!

AG

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Miami beach 2014

Mar 10 to 17 is not too early, it's probably the peak of spring break. Expect it to be crowded and higher prices most places.

Victoria, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Miami beach 2014

Awesome! I definitely noticed the massive price rise when looking at hotels

Victoria, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Miami beach 2014

Yep I've done that :) thanks

Get answers to your questions about Miami Beach