We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loews at Xmas for $599 a night

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago,IL
Level Contributor
204 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Loews at Xmas for $599 a night

My family will be in South Beach for 10 days over the Holidays. We would like to stay at Loews but this price seems rather high. Does anyone know if this is the going rate at Xmas? Also I would welcome any suggestions on reserving the tower rooms verses the new building. The tower was suggested in order to accomodate our family of 5. The $599 price tag is for a standard room not a suite. Lastly, is there enough to keep teens busy for 10 days? They do love to swim and shop!

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loews at Xmas for $599 a night

For that price i guess you can rent a nice appartment.

Don't think teens will get borred

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Loews at Xmas for $599 a night

If you would like to you may check-out Grand Beach Hotel, which is located further up north on Collins Avenue. I know they have great family suites and 2-bedroom suites, which comfortably accommodate up to six adults. The best thing, their pricing of the suites is much better.

If you would like to be on South Beach specifically, then Loews is a very good option. It is a family friendly property. Teens will have plenty of fun as the property offers pools, the beach is close by and South Beach has great places to shop- for example Lincoln Road Mall.

3. Re: Loews at Xmas for $599 a night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 04, 2014