We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

miami weather

philadelphia
Level Contributor
265 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
miami weather

Is it going to be a horrible weather for the next couple of days - looks like that in the forecast…

Coming tomorrow for 4 days- hope to get some tan

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,469 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: miami weather

Today and tomorrow there's a 60% chance of rain, after that rain chances are slimmer, so you should be fine 3 out of the 4 days. Even when it does rain, it's not likely to be all day rain. I would not be too concerned.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,926 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: miami weather

go early, leave early to beat the rain, hopefully things will clear up in time for your trip

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: miami weather

We arrive in 11 days - I know it's too far away to get accurate forecasts but there doesn't appear to be much sun about over the next few days according to forecasts.

At what point do I worry about this!!

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,469 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: miami weather

That's too far out to look at forecasts. In general, late May or early June is when the rainy season begins, so afternoon rain about every day is a possibility. Go to the beach in the mornings as objets suggested. Mostly rain lasts an hour or two and more likely in the PM. Any specific few days you can get no rain or more rain. Check a day or two before departure.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: miami weather

I never worry about it - It usually doesn't rain everywhere ;-) you can watch the clouds / showers sometimes pass you by. If you want to get into the holiday mood and watch the weather from Cardiff try logging on to wsvn7 and click on the weather video you will get a feel for what's happening but it will change before you get there! For sure it will be warmer and nicer than it is here in the UK at the moment down to 4 degrees last night bbbrrrrr.... It was forecast to be a min of 70 last night in Miami - that's warmer than our max temp at the moment!

Enjoy.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: miami weather

Thanks guys.

We arrive on Monday in Miami for 4 nights (Then have 5 nights in the Keys) for our honeymoon - the forecasts look terrible for the next couple of weeks!

I really hope the forecasts are wrong and things change!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: miami weather

Look at it like this ...It's warm rain! I Have seen more brits burned after rain showers . Once sun is out its brutal . Don't you get burned . Enjoy

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: miami weather

Thanks Martin, we will! :-)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: miami weather

Monday and Tuesday looks set to be nice and hot with chance of showers - will be steamy and top 80's ...that's better than UK !

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: miami weather

Wow, that's great!

You must be looking at different websites to me - everything that I look at has thunderstorms and 60/70% chance of rain for the majority of the week. And no mention of sun!