We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

Hi me and my hubby are holidaying in orlando but doing a 2 night flash visit to miami in June next year for are 5th anniversary.

I need some good advice on where to eat great food that wont cost the earth and where has the best priced drinks for gettin started,

Dont get me wrong were not skrimpers,lol but bare in mind Orlando £6,500.00 without miami.so just trying to get the most out of our visit

Iv been reading on here its expensive $20 for one drink is amazzing thats like £25 for both would be a sort night,i drink like a fish when in the party mood.

My idear is to save during the day to enjoy the night but unfortunately we like good quality grub too.Someone always know where the secret gems are.

Any idears on how to save without skrimping quality and fun please let me know.

Also the best must go places to enjoy a great night out.

I know, i dont want much,lol.

Level Contributor
2,863 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

Well some of the hotels have a free wine reception in the evening. I know the

Surfcomer gets a good buzz for theirs. Perhaps others can help make

a list for your options. Check some of the hotel reviews and see if they mention

a free or reasonably priced cocktail hour.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

jk>

Drinks guide -

southbeach-usa.com/news/dining/happy-hours-m…

Eats guide -

www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

Cheers!

AG

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
843 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

If you want to try good quality Cuban food at reasonable prices in that area, I recommend Puerto Sagua at Collins and 7th St. and/or Davids at Collins and 11th St,

4. Re: where to eat and drink on ocean drive and surrounding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 06, 2013