We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat Miami Beach

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Topic
places to eat Miami Beach

We will be staying at courtyard by marriot Miami beach.Does anyone know if there are any diners/coffee shops or mid priced resturants near to the hotel or based in nearby hotels [walking distance]or on the beach as hotel reviewers say the area is quiet.

Thanks

Level Contributor
2,863 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to eat Miami Beach

RIU HOTEL on 32 and Collins has a dinner buffet for about

eighteen dollars including a cooked to order station. The food

is very good and of a high quality in a very nice setting. Dress

is casual and crowd is international.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
1 post
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to eat Miami Beach

Not sure which one you are staying at as there are two. I stayed at the Courtyard that is on the beach. You probably read my review of the hotel as well as the issues I had about the location. The Carrabas on the ground floor is not bad, it can be speed-dialed from your room, and they will deliver. The bar they operate at the pool serves sandwiches and stuff. It's very handy if you're on the beach. I walked back across 41st St a couple of times to go to Walgreens. There are also a few places on that side of the bridge, so check that area as you go to the hotel. Most of the time we took the boardwalk down to the Lincoln Rd. area instead. It's about a one mile walk, but we didn't mind because we were at the ocean, it was 80, and it was January. We took a cab if we wanted to go further, like to Joe's Stone Crab. I'm sure many of the hotels around have restaurants, but the breakfast buffet at the CY was good enough for us to make it until dinner.

UK
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: places to eat Miami Beach

thanks ror the replies.

We are staying the one with Carrabbas in.

Miami Beach, FL
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: places to eat Miami Beach

There's an Outback Steakhouse just a few blocks south of your hotel (22 & Collins) which is mid-price range and good food. Lincoln Rd. isn't far and would be your best bet for finding all types of places to eat for all budgets.