We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South beach swimwear

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
South beach swimwear

Will be staying on SoBe for business for 10 days in June and was wondering what is acceptable swimwear for my wife on the beach. I've heard conflicting reports form friens so I figured I'd check with those in the know.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South beach swimwear

anything goes. even topless.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South beach swimwear

My wife and I have spent many days on South Beach. She is always topless there, and often wears a thong. The reality is that anything your wife wants to wear is fine on South Beach. Enjoy!

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South beach swimwear

Are you (lifesabeach22) from Miami or not? Same Question for Santa Rosa, Coco, Destin beaches? Hint- have the ladies bring the thongs and regular bottoms, decide once you get to all these destinations based on what you see.

4. Re: South beach swimwear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 28, 2010
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now