We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December Weather and Miami Tours

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
December Weather and Miami Tours

I'm heading to SoBe at beginning of December and with checking past details of the weather, it seems to be shorts weather and maybe jeans at night...is this a good assumption? Should I bring my bikini with me? Also, did Hurricane Wilma affect Miami and surrounding area much? Is it business as usual? One more question - Miami Nice Tours - has anyone any experience of how good these tours are?

I appreciate any info you can provide, thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Miami Beach
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December Weather and Miami Tours

Provided you don't bring a cold front with you from the north, the weather should be as you suggested. Even if a cold front hits, they usually only last a day or two.

Yes, you should bring your bikini (assuming you're a lady :) ). But you also want to bring warmer clothes in the event a cold front blows through when you are there. When they do, it's windy and can be cool.

From what I've read, SoBe is pretty much back to normal. Most of the damage is more north such as around Ft. Lauderdale.

Can't help you on Miami Nice Tours as we're not much into tours.

Have a great time! Cheers.