We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Miami
2 posts
Save Topic
Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Do any clubs in Miami have a teen night? Or are any clubs exclusively for teens?

It is for a friend's birthday. Our party will be evenly split with boys and girls, and none of us drink, so that isnt an issue.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,738 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Calm>

Your best option is the VERY fun Lucky Strike Lanes on Michigan Avenue near Lincoln Mall. With good food and drinks, music videos and a DJ, this is a fun night for everyone in your party.

Nightclubs on South Beach cannot admit anyone under 21 by law so it's not possible to suggest a club for teens anywhere in the area. One club in Downtown Miami called Voyagemiami.com sometimes has an 18+ night but you need to call and ask.

AG

Miami
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Unfortunately after 9 people under 21 have to leave. I hared of a place called The Pearl club, but i dont know much about it

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Can't people under 21 go to Space or has that changed?

New York City
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

Previous poster> if you are referring to Pearl Lounge, then that is a long shot--- it is strictly regulated and IDs are heavily checked.

Now for OP, SPACE as far as I know is a crap shoot. There are hundreds of people sandwiched partying into the morning (literally). From that description I can understand that this is one of the places to get into if you are under 21. Ill tell you this much, although I am over 21, if you are going to pursue clubs in Miami under that age --- definitely try downtown. Your chances in SoBe are slim to none. Either way, take AG's advice and mine and have a BLAST!

5. Re: Nightclub for people under 21? or a teen night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 04, 2010