We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cuwi
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

I am organizing a bachelor party in Miami-South Beach from 9/4-9/7 and they are 9 of us. Any suggestions on where to go and what to do. We are an outgoing group so we would like to party and have a good time. We are already thinking of going to Liv that Friday night, I heard that's a hot spot but I am sure it will be hard to get in unless we pay up. Other than that, we are not sure for the rest of that weekend I think Wet Willies is another place on our radar. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

cuwi>

LIV is expensive but fun. Also check out the less expensive places I've included in my South Beach Guide here:

www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

Take the boys to the beach club at the Gansevoort and on the roof a fun pool bar called Plunge.

On the west side, a sundown drink at the Mondrian, a great GUY night of burgers at 8 ounce, a round or 2 on Lincoln Road at Zeke's (all beers are $4)...

Do a night of drunken bowling at Lucky Strike on Michigan Ave (over 21 after 9pm).

Have fun!

AG

(Contact info for clubs - www.tinyurl.com/PARTY-AG )

cuwi
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

AG,

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been doing some research and here is what I've come up with so far for that labor day weekend.

Friday - landing around 7p and checking in at the townhouse hotel. They had the best deal. The reviews were pretty good.

Friday night - find dinner/drinks and hopfully go to LIV afterwards. Hopefully, we will be able to get in. There are 10 guys. If not, where else?

Saturday - Breakfast - go to beach or plunge, lunch (waxy o'connor's?), dinner (sushi?), maybe a Happy hour (any suggestions?, dinner (any suggestions?) and out (Mansion or Buck 15) - Again Mansion would be hard to get into so we may have better luck with Buck 15. What do you think?

Sunday - Breakfast - a pool with a bar or the beach, lunch, wet willies or Zeke, Happy hour (?) and dinner (?) and out (Purdy Lounge? or Karu Y?) what do you think?

Monday - depart.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

Good job!

Townhouse is right near the brand new W hotel and also Gansevoort where the rooftop bar Plunge would be great for the first night out pre-game drinks with all the guys. There is a club called Louis in the lobby you may want to check out and a beach club out back.

Best bets keep you 10 out of cabs so try this -

Do the first night dinner right there on 23rd Street at Talula. The husband and wife chefs will work with you on a cool set menu if you want to throw an organized party or just set you guys up at a great table in the back garden so you can get a little rowdy. They do a fun happy hour, a great buffet Sunday brunch if you guys want to do an all-you-can-eat... Check the cool vibe, the menus etc at

www.talulaonline.com

The other guy friendly dinner spot would be OLA on James where they will also work out a set menu for you or reserve a great table on the roof. Seriously, ANY place you call and explain that you are hosting a bachelor party will work with you on door guest lists, set tables - whatever you need. You just have to do a little telephone time.

www.olamiami.com

Call LIV too - get on the list and there is no problem at the door. Go to club websites to see about getting in.

www.livnightclub.com

Closer to Labor Day check this website

www.wantickets.com/affiliates/events.asp…

because there will be very crazy pool parties you may want to attend with the group Saturday and/or Sunday. The bigger clubs will book celeb DJs and hip hop artists too. So you may want to plan a few meals but hold off on the clubs...

Steve Aoki and Roger Sanchez have already been confirmed at Mansion plus Miami Heat DJ Irie does hip hop night which will mean Miami Heat guys will be there

Sunday you may want to book a sun bed at Nikki Beach Club where there will be a fun bikini crowd, DJs and a party scene all weekend long. They definitely cater to a bachelor set. But standby on firm decisions til the Labor Day events unfold.

AG

Chicago
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

Hey This posting was great thanks!!! We're planning a last minute bachelor party in South Beach labor day weekend also. This should get us started. Thanks.

New York City
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

homie, get to Liv early and find out who gonna be on the door and either get a table then, or let them know that you are coming back with 10 dudes later. When you get back, ask for the same guy or tell him from earlier to put you'll on the list.. Worse case scenario- get there early for the party and pay..

Detroit
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

Hey I plan to be in Miami on Saturday let me know where you guys will be I am coming from Detroit.

New York City
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

a spot on 5th and washington on fri, not sure about sat yet, and Liv on sunday...

Detroit
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

Hi me and my girls are coming to hang out for Labor Day as well. Can you tell us about a few pool parties? I heard about the one at Mondrian on Sunday. Are there any on Saturday?

New York City
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

yeah... should be one at Catalina, and the The Shelley or Shelbourne... I will double check to be sure and pm you..

cuwi
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bachelor Party - Labor Day Weekend

This was my original post, we will be at LIV on friday night, we have no plans for sat or sun. We were going to wait and see what was happening.