We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington D.C.
2 posts
Save Topic
Clubs

I'm 20, yeah I know, almost 21, but I still want to club? Any clubs for 21 and under?

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs

CLub deep was the only one I found that catered to the under 21 crowd since I had a 20 year old with me. That specific night, there was noone in the under 21 room in the club so for an extra 20$ they let my cousin in.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs

Oh and let me mention that Club Deep is gross... :)

Washington D.C.
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs

What else would you suggest that I do. Yeah there's the beach, I heard Lincoln Rd. is hot spot and I love to eat, especially at new restaurants that have authentic foods, but what about at night? We can't exactly snorkel at midnight !!

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs

Ya Lincoln road is a hotspot but stores close at 10pm and after that I guess you can hang out at the numerous restaurants. I dont have a favorite one and cant tell you much about that stuff because I dont have enough dining experience on Lincoln Road but surely other people on the forum can assist you as soon as they see your post.

However you can try getting these bracelets that some guys/gals give out on Ocean Drive to help you get in because when we were there 2 weeks ago, we started chatting up with this one guy who was giving bracelets for Mansion and we told him we couldnt go cuz my cousin was 20 and he hooked us up by text msging someone named Bruno. Actually now that I think about it, I think it would be more fun for you to dine on Ocean drive because theres so much more action than on Lincoln Road.