We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westgate Miami Beach

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
9 posts
Save Topic
Westgate Miami Beach

Has anyone stayed here

16701 Collins Avenue

North Miami Beach, FL 33160 ?

What are your thoughts. How far are they from south beach, and how's the beach near by?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Miami Beach
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westgate Miami Beach

I believe the area that hotel is located is also known as Sunny Isles Beach or something like that. That hotel is a right at 10 miles north of where South Beach starts say at 17th Street. I've never been there so can't speak to the beach.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Westgate Miami Beach

You'll find access to 14 user reviews one ht page that comes up if you use the 'Search' box to the upper left and plug in "Westgate Miami Beach" - quotes included - and click on 'Go'

Miami Beach, FL
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Westgate Miami Beach

This is fairly far from South Beach...I would say at least a half hour, especially if you're going to go to the clubs on a weekend night.

I don't know the building specifically, but the area is quite nice; definitely removed from the South Beach scene (quieter). The beach should be just fine.

Have fun!!

sim
Sunny Isles Beach,FL
Level Contributor
521 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westgate Miami Beach

It's also called newport beach resort, see post from earlier in the day. Beach is beautifull hotel is not, run down and construction next to it. South beach is no more than twenty minutes by car. Hotel is in Sunny Isles Beach (north Miami Beach) quiet, but many various restaurants.