We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

New York City
Level Contributor
166 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

Hi, I would like hotel recommendations for 4-5 days on the beach for my family and myself. We have two boys, ages 4 and 6 years old. They require lots of activities, so we'll do some day trips, but I want a hotel that can accommodate us with great pools and oceanfront space. Our budge is $2000 a night. The major issue is that most hotels don't have 2 bedroom suites and we won't share a room with our kids. The only hotel that I have found that will guarantee connecting rooms is the Eau Palm Beach, but that's a good hour away from many of the day trips I would like to do.

We have stayed at the Trump Sunny Isles, but refuse to stay there again for political reasons (as irrational as that is). We're open to Miami or Sunny Isles or the surrounding beachfront areas. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Florida
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

Take a look at W ft Lauderdale or Ritz in Bal Harbour. The ritz in Key biscayne would be great for kids but may be too pricey for the 2 bedroom suite.

New York City
Level Contributor
166 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

The pool for the W Ft Lauderdale is on the roof. We'd prefer an easier transition between running between the ocean and pool with the kids.

Plymouth...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

Have you looked into HomeAway and VRBO. We have a large family and can't do traditional hotel rooms they are too small. We are going in October and found a 2 bedroom on the beach and with 2 pools, over a 1000 sqft. Our budget is way below yours, and we had no trouble finding one.

4. Re: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:28 am, October 24, 2017

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old

Have you considered the Fontainbleau. Great location, beautiful resort, with lots to do.

Reply to: xmas week with 4 and 6 year old
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted