We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Motion Car Rental

1 post
Save Topic
Green Motion Car Rental

Anyone heard of them?

I booked through economycarrentals.com and they gave me this one, Green Motion car rental. Never heard of them. It seems they base in UK and just started in US, only in 4 locations in Florida.

Any experience?

Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
169 Reviews
from $38.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
398 Reviews
from $49.99*
$75.00
Miami to Key West Day Trip with...
32 Reviews
from $39.00*
136 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
15,816 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Sorry, never heard of them

Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
44,058 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Go to the London forum and read scores of horror stories about them. Here is one of them - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k75563…

To be avoided.

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Worst experience with a car rental agency in my life. I got a flat tire a day after we rented the car, when we brought it to the garage they said that the tire was worn out. Green motion was not helpful or concerned in any way. We took it get changed, and when we returned the car, they said they had to charge us for another tire because we didn't put the same make, which we were never told to do. They said that there was damage to the rim as well and they had to charge for that too. When I got my visa bill, they ended up charging me $817.00! So the car cost me over $1200 for 5 days when the original rental price was $150. Save yourself the headache and go with another company. They are very unprofessional and I highly recommend you DO NOT use them. Good luck.

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Green Motion Car Rentals are all cut throat companies looking at all means of making profits through fraudulent means. A note of warning to travellers particularly to Birmingham, UK. DO NOT RENT FROM THEM!!! I strongly recommend well established car rental companies like Budget, Sixt, Enterprise et al. The likes of Green Motion, Easirent etc are desperate companies with no interest of yours. Wonder why the government has allowed this fraudsters to carryon. I have always hired from them due to the so called cheaper quotes but has always ended up paying for the difference in adverse ways! Either having to wait forever to pick up the car or wait forever to get going to my connection flights. The last being that i was blamed for a scratch on the rim of a car whose rim had been damaged before i picked it up. They then become judge and jury as their is no adjudication in place or a neutral person to assess their claim and since they have your credit card details, BRAVO! they deduct it anyway. Green Motion and their likes should be avoided like EBOLA!!!

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Stay away from these guys, they are crooks. Use a well established agency at the airport, these guys are NOT at the Miami airport.

Edited: 11:23 am, January 06, 2015
Bradford, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Personally after the experience I have just had with them, they are basically a company that makes their money when you return the car. They charge for the least little fault with the vehicle and you could end up paying hundreds of dollars more than you expect.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Well, as the experience of the lease?

I want to Miami to take in their rental car.

thanks for the reply.

Doha
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

Hi, did you use Green Motion at Miami, I've booked with Izzirent and they gave me Green Motion, I am feeling unsure about them.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

I refused them. Do not risk it. How was your experience with them?

Germany
Level Contributor
6 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Green Motion Car Rental

How did the rental work out?

Reply to: Green Motion Car Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted