We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Miami

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Miami

Hi, we shall be visiting Miami soon for 4 nights where the 'missus wants to do an abundance of shopping (joy!).

She would want shops like Nine West, Guess and Miss Sixty where I would'nt mind buying an amount of Abercrombie stuff (we do not have this in the UK) while I'm there. Is there a shopping centre where we can find this sort of stuff nearby? we shall be staying along South Beach but will have a car so we don't mind driving around a bit.

London, UK
Level Contributor
504 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Miami

I was in Miami a few years ago and didnt see any of the shops u mention. You may find these in Orlando whilst shopping in the outlets, we just did Armani etc etc in Miami

Mulhouse, France
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Miami

You may want to check out the Sawgrass Mills near Fort Lauderdale. The biggest outlet mall in Florida ! They have Nine West and Guess stores. Here is their website to check names of your favorite stores : www.sawgrassmillsmall.com

Plan on staying the entire day there, this place is huge !!!

Have a great vacation !

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping in Miami

Honestly, Sawgrass Mills sucked. It is an outlet mall which means you will probably ont find the latest fashions. I sure didnt and was VERY dissapointed when I spent most of my sunday in that mall and didn't have time for the others.

So, coming from a crazy shopper that I am, you MUST go to Dolphin Mall (www.shopdolphinmall.com) and Aventura Mall (www.shopaventuramall.com)!! A must! Trust me, when I say that the missus will be VERY happy with her shopping experience!

Have fun!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping in Miami

Aventura will give you a real USA shopping mall experience. There is also a nice mall in Bal Harbour toward North Miami Beach. Coral Gables has the Miracle Mile shopping area, not a mall, but lots of great stores. You should be able to check web sites for Abercrombie and those specific stores you want to go to. they should be able to provide store locations.

UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping in Miami

Thank you all for replying, it looks like I'll need an extra suitcase !! oh, and the 'missus will be pleased !!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping in Miami

You can buy suitcases in Miami too.

PETERBOROUGH UK
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping in Miami

me and my boyfriend are going to miami start of april, we are planning on going to dolphin maill, aventura mall and sawgrass mills so will keep you all posted on how good they all are!!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
394 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping in Miami

Aventura Mall is great and has a wide variety of shops. Sawgrass Mills is touted as an outlet mall, but in my opinion the deals aren't that great. I get better deals from stores like Marshalls and T.J. Maxx which carry many name brands at discount prices.

mallorca
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Shopping in Miami

AVENTURA MALL DEFINITELY. it has all the brands you are looking for and it is close to south beach.

TCI
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shopping in Miami

Miami International Mall just west of Miami airport is really good. Anchor stores are Macys, Sears, JC Penneys and Dillards. It's got Gap, Guess, Express, The Limited, Nine West Victoria's Secret ,the lot. Champs Sports and Foot Locker for sports stuff. And Old Navy and Payless Shoes for those on a budget! And tons more. I prefer it to Aventura as it suits all budgets. Also it's an ideal spot close to MIA for anyone who has a couple of hours to kill in between flights.