We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami in November

Newcastle
Level Contributor
61 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Miami in November

Whats the weather like in Florida / Miami in November we are thinking of visiting the area for two weeks in early November.

Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
165 Reviews
from $38.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
398 Reviews
from $49.99*
$75.00
Miami to Key West Day Trip with...
30 Reviews
from $39.00*
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,636 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami in November

Geordy>

November is perfect weather in Miami!! It will be sunny and bright and not nearly as humid as it is right now.

Having lived here forever-ish, I can tell you that November is perfectly lovely. December through mid March too... then it starts to warm up... then rain.. then mosquitoes... then hurricanes.

Let us know if you need help with the plans.

AG

London
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami in November

I am thinking of going to Miami end of November, beginning of December - could anyone tell me what the temperature would be like then?

I basically want to go somewhere fun,warm and have the exchange rate in America so I can shop!!

Can anyone suggest somewhere in America that would be hot/warm at that time.

Many Thanks

Ellie

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,636 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miami in November

Hello!

It will be lovely in Florida that time of year! Come and shop at Sawgrass Mills:

www.sawgrassmillsmall.com/

AG

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Miami in November

December 6 - 9 is Art Basel in Miami Beach and Miami -- you'll find hotel rooms in short supply and, most likely, rental car prices will be higher...

http://www.artbaselmiamibeach.com/ca/cc/ss/

so look for your rooms before you get your plane tickets.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Miami in November

Average temps for Miami...in Celsius!

weather.com/outlook/…

6. Re: Miami in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 11, 2009