We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Hotel For Late August

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
indianapolis
6 posts
Save Topic
Fun Hotel For Late August

Hey everyone. My husband and I are thinking of going to south beach for our anniversary in late August. We typically like to stay at hotels where we can lay on a nice beach during the day and drink and then hit the bars at night. Any suggestions as to a nice hotel?

Thanks.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Hotel For Late August

Odelay>

What is your budget for a night's stay? There are plenty of places on Ocean Drive that might suit your agenda... from quaint older places by the shore to more modern resort "Mariott" kind of hotels.

Do you want a full service spot with a concierge and a pool and someone to bring you a drink to your lounger? There is a hotel here with a TANNING butler who rubs the right spf lotion on you so you keep your hands dry ... watching you so you don't burn too!!

Switch over to the Miami Beach Forum and click the blue link at the top left that reads "Miami Beach Hotels" and see what the top 10 are based upon real people's recent travels... The Impala is always highly regarded and is at 12/Ocean - a party central spot. The Park Central is recently refurbished and the Atlantica is a great budget place (under $100 night). Also inexpensive and highly rated are the Clay on Espanola, The Townhouse and the Villa Paradiso.

I live here so I can not speak to the hotel rooms as many people who visit and post here provide first hand info... Any hotel at 17th and below (all the way to 1st) is the optimal location for beach, restaurants, shopping and clubs.

Good Luck!

AG

2. Re: Fun Hotel For Late August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 12, 2009