We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with nice pool.

Knoxville,Tn
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with nice pool.

My husband and I are in our 40's and stayed at the Eden Roc a few years ago. We really enjoyed breakfast on the patio and pool area. I have been reading current reviews of the Eden Roc and am hesitant to stay there again. We like being close to all the restaurants and hanging out at the pool during the day and a little shopping but really go for R & R. Any suggestions on hotels? Thank you in advance.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with nice pool.

The Raleigh has the best pool in SoBe and is close to the beach, Lincoln Road and shops. That would be a good alternative to Eden Roc.

Jess

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
585 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with nice pool.

How about the Fountain Blue Hilton? It is a destination in itself. It is a little further north, but nothing that a quick taxi ride cannot take care of. Certainly lots of nice pools & beach.

Edited: 10:11 pm, May 09, 2013
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,653 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with nice pool.

The Surfcomber Miami South Beach has a really nice pool area and you can walk out of a gate at the back of the complex and be on the beach. It is also near Lincoln Road with all the shops and restaurants. Have a look at it on the Hotels in Miami Beach page on TA as it is rated pretty highly.

4. Re: Hotel with nice pool.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 12, 2014