We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eateries around Sawgrass Mills

Edmonton
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eateries around Sawgrass Mills

What are some decent eateries around Sawgrass Mills? Is there a Grimaldi's pizzeria, Maggiano's or Benihana close by? thanks in advance

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
585 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eateries around Sawgrass Mills

The Sawgrass Mall is actually not in Miami, but further northwest in Sunrise, closer to Fort Lauderdale. I am not aware of the restaurants you mentioned in or around the Sawgrass Mall, but there is a Grand Lux Cafe located right at Sawgrass which is part of the Cheesecake Factory chain. Large and diverse menu. Other restaurants within the outside area of the mall.

If you want Benihana - I like them as well - I like the Lauderdale by the Sea location (East Commercial Blvd, right over the Intercoastal Waterway bridge).

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,530 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eateries around Sawgrass Mills

I like the Paul bakery located in the Colonnade annex to Sawgrass Mills. It is just across from the Grand Lux cafe. There is a PF Chang's in the same complex (which I am not recommending, unless you are a fan of that chain). The Villagio italian in the same group of shops gets good reviews (though I have not been there).

If you like south Indian food, the Woodlands restaurant is good and about 5 miles from Sawgrass.

3. Re: Eateries around Sawgrass Mills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 15, 2014