We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FG Car Service

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
FG Car Service

Anyone ever used this service, looking for airport to hotel transfers/hotel to port/port to airport transfers. Airport is FLL, Port is Miami, hotel is Westin Diplomat, so a little far for most shuttle services.

Thanks

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from $65.00*
$75.00
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
182 reviews
from $58.99*
Miami Speedboat Tour
51 reviews
from $38.00*
Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure...
273 reviews
from $78.00*
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
5,415 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FG Car Service

Just wondered if you used this company yet?

Ontario, Ohio
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: FG Car Service

We used this car services jan 12, 20, 21&22. Superb! Excellent prices, clean, air conditioned, comfortable, on time, and polite. We are from Ohio and found this service online so we were a little sketchy and praying we had the rides we needed. To our delight Fransisco called us before each pickup, he was on time, and very professional. We were extremely pleased and will refer him to everyone we know. We had a party of 11. His rates are half what others quoted us. Also, he accommodated us whether we needed to transport 2 or 11. We were also able to pay him in cash which was quite convenient for us. Have a wonderful vacation!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
5,415 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FG Car Service

Thanks for posting your experiences

We have him booked in March

Casper, Wyoming
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FG Car Service

I received a quote from Francisco for my group of 9 for pre/post cruise transfers. He called me within 30 mins of my online quote request and emailed me info as well. He also gave helpful tips on staying in Miami and reputable hotels. So far, so good! I have gotten quotes from so many places in the past week I can barely keep them straight...but Francisco's personal call to me and very competitive rates made me remember FG CAR SERVICE. I'm big on reviews, so I understand when people are hesitant to book with a company that has very few to none. I hope this helps someone!!

Versailles
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FG Car Service

We used their services on 4/20, 4/21 and 4/28/2013. There was 8 of us. FG Car Service picked us up from FLL and took us to The Hampton Inn in Miami. The following morning they picked us up at the Hampton Inn and took us to the Port of Miami. The following Sunday they picked us up at the Port of Miami and took us back to FLL. All 3 trips, they were on time, polite driver, clean vehicle all at a very reasonable price. Having booked their services on line, we were not sure if we were doing the right thing. As it turned out, we felt their service was outstanding!

6. Re: FG Car Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline requiring that all messages be written in English. It is not possible for the forum staff to provide translations. Foreign language comments exclude many readers from obtaining what may be pertinent information, which defeats the purpose of an open forum.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:55 am, December 31, 2013
Oakland, Maine
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FG Car Service

We used FG Car Services for our transportation needs during our trip to Miami from May 11th - 18th. From the first inquiry to our last trip, FG Car Services (Francisco) was right on top of it. They accomodated all our needs with great service and pricing. We were very happy with their service. We will definitely use them again when we are in the area. We hope to get to Miami again soon.

Thanks again Francisco!!!!

The Maine-iacs:

Arlene, Jody, Debbie, Mike, Sam, Alexis, Taylor, Mikaila, Roxy, Steve & Jessica.

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: FG Car Service

Our family just took a cruise on May 5, 2013. We used FG Car Services for the pick up from Fort Lauderdale airport to the cruise port, from the cruise port after the cruise a week later to our hotel in South Beach and from our hotel the next day back to Fort Lauderdale airport. They were on time or early for each pick up and very professional. As a matter of fact, our flight in to Florida was an hour late and FG Car Services were still there for us when we landed. They were also very competitively priced and there are no shared rides so you get to where you are going asap.

WE will DEFINITELY use this service again when we are in Florida.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: FG Car Service

My wife was driving from NC to MIA to catch a flight home with our new dog that was rescued from a shelter. She needed a ride from the Marriott Hotel where she dropped the car rental off as MIA's rental car center is horrible, and needed a ride with the dog and his crate from there to the check in at MIA and help with all of it. I called Francisco the day before and agreed to transport her and the dog. He was great showed up early and while my wife was dealing with the rental car counter, he offered to take the dog and took him for a walk! He was also so helpful at the airport. His rates were great! If you ever need a van and don't want to deal with a taxi, FG is the way to go and probably less than a taxi with superb service! Thanks again Francisco, Blake is safe and sound in the Virgin Islands! His number is 305-878-6882

Miami Beach, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: FG Car Service

Thank you FG Car service for driving us to FT Lauderdale Airport! We were on time for our flight.

greetings Bart