We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,789 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
$2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

The $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER BUS travels from Miami Airport to SOUTH BEACH.

When your flight arrives at MIA, look for the PINK SIGNS to take you to the free MOVER which whisks you to the RCC/ Transit center.

From there - hop onto the AIRPORT FLYER bus #150 and RELAX...

Stops on Miami Beach include the 41 Street shopping district and then the bus moves swiftly south along Collins Avenue making stops from 41 Street down to First Street.

If your hotel address is LOWER than 4100,

stay on the bus until you reach the numbered street that matches your hotel.

* If your hotel address is 500, get off on 5th Street...

If your hotel is HIGHER than 4100,

exit the bus at 41 Street & Indian Creek and transfer to a northbound bus on Collins Avenue.

(S bus #119 travels along Collins through 192nd Street)

PRINT THIS - Route Info & STOPS Map:

…miami-dade.fl.us/transit/…150.pdf

For just $2.35 each way, passengers can ride in style aboard 40-foot buses equipped with luggage racks and comfortable seating.

The Miami Beach Airport Flyer runs every 30 minutes and provides express service from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week, between the Miami International Airport Metrorail station (just a short MIA Mover ride away from MIA) and Miami Beach (from 41st Street to First Street).

AFTER 11pm - a taxi can take you from the AIRPORT to South Beach for a FLAT RATE of $32. Simply exit baggage claim & follow the signs to the TAXI KIOSK.

For further information:

AIRPORT TRANSPORT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -

miamidade.gov/transit/airport-connection-faq…

AIRPORT FLYER BUS Brochure -

miamidade.gov/transit/library/airport_flyer_…

SPEAK TO AN AGENT -

To speak with a transit information agent, call 305-891-3131, Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Have a Great Trip!

AG

193 replies to this topic
Sydney
Level Contributor
190 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

Hi Guys, I need to get off at 11th St. Will bus let us off there or do we have to get of at another stop?

Thanks

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
2 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

Thank you for posting this information! We are coming in for a pre-cruise night and staying at an airport area hotel but our flight arrives early afternoon and I have been looking for inexpensive options for getting to the beach area. Can you take this bus back to the airport as well? Also approximately how long of a ride is it from the airport to South Beach? Thanks!

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,536 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

(1) For 11 Street, you can get down at either the 9'th or 13'th street stops. See map here:

…miami-dade.fl.us/transit/…150.pdf

(2) Yes, the bus goes both ways, same route, so can take back to airport also. Be sure to wait at one of the stops marked with a circle on the above route map and wave to the driver when you see it approaching.

Time in either direction is 30 to 45 mins each way, depending on where you're going and traffic.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

Thanks RK2005 I found your post really helpfull.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
8,013 posts
1,205 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

thanks

i caught it on both ways and everything was perfect

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

I'm going to Mia for the DAY on wed feb20 2013...myself, 2sons and mother..yes, just for the day from Boston..I wanted the quickest and cheapest way to the nearest beach..lol...we need to get out of this cold!!! Plz advise..THANX

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,536 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

Do you mean you want to go from the airport to the nearest beach? Cheapest is the airport flyer bus diescussed in this thread, $2.35 per person each way, to either mid or south beach, about 35 mins + wait time. Quickest will be a taxi fo the same beaches for a fixed $32+tip, about 20 to 30 mins.

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

THANX...very helpful...

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
8,013 posts
1,205 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

35 minutes?

i took it a few days ago, it took much less time. 25 minutes to washington avenue and from there you are two blocks far from the beach

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,536 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach

Sometimes you get lucky with the bus times if traffic is light or few passengers. 30 to 40 mins is more typical depending on where you go in south beach. If you're going to mid-beach (41 Street area) it can get there in about 20 mins from the airport.

Reply to: $2.35 AIRPORT FLYER bus service to South Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted