We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Miami

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Miami

Staying in Miami for three nights from 17 November. Does anyone know of any significant sports events or concerts (couldn't get Madonna tickets!) happening during our stay? Indeed, any advice on seeing the best of Miami would be appreciated. We'd like to see as much as we can, within our budget of course! Thanks

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Miami

Greetings Castelvillas,

Enclosed is the link for a publication that'll have one or two things you'd enjoy doing. Refer especially to the Calendar section for date specific happenings.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Miami

Thank you for helping my fellow Nottingham posters Bob! Shame the Dolphins aren't in town!

M

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Miami

Martin D,

You don't miss much do ya? The Dolphins weren't touted to do much at all this season and have done well, only to loose squeakers. Hey, got a question for ye. What is the name for a person of Nottingham?

G

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in Miami

A Nottinghamian pronounced not ing hay me an :-)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do in Miami

My tickets for the Bills game on dec 23rd arrived this am :-) . Great to see Tannehill developing - thank goodness for Dolphins radio network I follow every game from Uk .

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do in Miami

Yeah, the ham changes to hey. Gotcha.

7. Re: Things to do in Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 27, 2013