We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami Car Rentals in Miami Intl Airport

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Miami Car Rentals in Miami Intl Airport

Hello,

I'll be in Miami in May and I had some questions concerning Sixt, Enterprise, National and Alamo.

Sixt seems to be the cheapest but there are so many bad reviews online.

I couldn't find any reviews for Alamo.

Enterprise and National I know of in Canada.

Basically, which one would be the best car rental place (Mia Intl airport), where I will get the best service? We want to either rent a full-size, premium or luxury car(if the price is right!). By the way, out of a full-size or premium, which would be bigger? Also, we will be renting with a credit card but when we return the car we would like to pay cash, will that be possible?

We are 5 people renting a car for 13 days and we will pay about 200$/person. We'll be staying in North Miami Beach and we heard that it's cheaper to rent a car at the airport is that even true? Would it be best to rent in North Miami Beach??

Thank in advance!!!

Tuckahoe, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Miami Car Rentals in Miami Intl Airport

Double check the total price. Oftentimes the airport taxes are exorbitant and you could save a lot by renting off airport if you could swing that.

12. Re: Miami Car Rentals in Miami Intl Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 08, 2014