We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near and around Miami airport area

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near and around Miami airport area

Hi me and my wife are travelling to Belize next month and will be in transit for one night in Miami. The hotel we are staying at is Best Western Miami Airport Hotel.

We dont arrive in Miami til 17.30hrs so after security , checking into our hotel and freshening up, time will be moving on.So it will probably be getting too late to head down to South Beach to eat.

Can anybody give me tips on a reasonably priced restaurant near to our hotel where we can have a good American steak then somewhere to head for a few quiet drinks before turning in and heading down to Belize early next morning?

Thanks

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,075 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near and around Miami airport area

WB>

Best bet is to pop over to Dolphin Outlet Mall and Texas de Brazil where the steaks are delicious and - all you care to eat. Your hotel may provide a free shuttle service.

www.shopdolphinmall.com/dining_entertainment

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

AG

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near and around Miami airport area

Thanks for that AdvisorGirl i will check out the links that you have sent me. Cheers!!!!!

3. Re: Restaurants near and around Miami airport area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, October 29, 2012