We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monthly rental in the Keys

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
monthly rental in the Keys

Been to the Keys about 6 times and I am hooked!! I fought it for a long time, but now I want to make my week long trips there even longer! I'm thinking of staying for a month at the end of this year (and every year thereafter),and to see if I can find good deals on decent places. Ultimately Key West would be great to stay in, but anywhere in the entire Keys would be good. Locals, do you know where there are reasonable monthly rentals? It would be me and my sister. Both single, 40 years old, not too fussy, and yet flexible. We basically need a safe place to lay our heads at night becuase we are on the go from sun-up to sundown. I've stayed mostly in 2 star hotels, Islamorada, Marathon, Key Largo, and it hasn't been too bad. Whats the most reasonable way to stay down there without spending tons of money for a bed - I'd rather spend my money on margaritas!!?? Any help is appreciated....

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monthly rental in the Keys

www.vrbo.com may have something

miami
Level Contributor
422 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monthly rental in the Keys

Also try rentalo.com see what they offer. There are many sites just type in florida keys. Have fun!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: monthly rental in the Keys

Look for places on the Torch Keys or Ramrod Key for the best deals in the lower keys. Very laid back and not as expensive as the upper keys or Key West.