We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Blacksburg, VA
1 post
Save Topic
Nightlife

I am planning a trip to Miami over Spring Break. What hotels are closest to the clubs, are there any in walking distance?

Island Queen Cruises
Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, City Tours
New York
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

South Beach is tiny so all clubs are within walking distance with a few exceptions. To be right smack in the action, try to stay between 5th and 10th on Ocean or Collins Ave. Check out the Clevelender (prob the best one for spring break--they have a pool in the front of the hotel with bars wrapping around) or maybe the Tudor (cheap and clean).

There are many bars in the area. Depending on what music you like, you might want to check out Mansion (not my favorite but big) check out Opium Garden (hiphop) Senor Frogs (hiphop) Wet Willies (for drinks only! Get a call a cab dont mix it with anything. Make this yourpreparty spot--drinks are 6 bucks and will get you hammered) if you're into house, check out crobar, mynt (go early to get in caution the crowd is a little older here maybe like mid 20s) or goto space. The clevelander has a good happy hour. You should also check out Nikki Beach on Sunday--go late--its a house but the upstairs i cant remember thename of the place--thats hip hop--anyways very cool party right on the beach outside and always full of people. The Raleigh also has good friday party. Automatic Slims across from Mansion has good drink specials.

Have fun.