We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wich one is the best hotel

Here
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Wich one is the best hotel

Hi there,

I've been provided from my travel agent of 3 options of hotels. Which of them do you consider better?

- Courtyard by Marriot (200 SE Second Avenue). Is that in downtown?

- Hampton Inn (Brickwell Avenue)

- Ramada Limited Miami Dadeland Hotel (7600 North Kendall Drive)

- RIANDE BEYSIDE

- hOLLIDAY INN CORAL GABES U$81,00

Do you consider I can find better places to stay at about $100 a night?

I'm planning to stay 2 nights at Miami. My principal interests are tourism and shopping. Not too interested in night life.

Also, I would appreciate if you inform some restaurants that you consider mandatory to go.

Than you.

Here
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wich one is the best hotel

I just searched at Tripadvisor and found some good reviews about hotels near the airport. Is that a good option?

Tnahk you.

miami
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wich one is the best hotel

none are good...especially the airport! stay in south beach or coconut grove...

Miami
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wich one is the best hotel

The Hampton inn on Brickell is very nice but it's too far from everything. Stay at the Marriott in Kendall, nice hotel and close to Dadeland Mall...

Ft Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
132 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wich one is the best hotel

What kind of sites do you want to see? And where are you from?

I wouldn't stay near the airport - it's a little sketchy and out of the way. If you could find something in the Grove, the Gables or Brickell at that rate - then take it. Perhaps a well known chain like Amerisuites... do your homework so you don't end up somewhere seedy. Good luck!

MA
Level Contributor
372 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wich one is the best hotel

If I were you, I would try Hotwire.com or Priceline. The Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables has been coming up A LOT for many people at the 4 star level for $55.00 a night on Priceline.

On South beach MANY people have been getting the Royal Palm Crown Plaza for around $80 a night.

The Eden Rock and Sheraton Bal Harbour have been coming up quite regularly recently at around $90-$110 a night if you want a resort in that area.

Check out Betterbidding.com for many of the known hotels on priceline and hotwire in the areas you are looking if you are concerned with price.

This is the way I book almost all of my travel now.